Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Soooooo tired right now. Retail xmas sucks dirty baboon balls. Today was one of my few days off and I just slept thru the entire friggen day. No one cooked so I munched some of my carby foods and candies that aren't on the jan food list. Then slept some more. I let the wrappers pile up so I had some idea what i'd eaten. Brain still tired. Pain in feet is finally gone..and I go to work at 8am tomorrow.

I also have a 10hour shift on dec 23 and another 10hour on jan 1 and the rest of my many shifts are technically 8hour bt have a tendency to go over.
Soooo tired. Have repeatedly crashed in makeup and with gross teeth. My poor gums.
Judging by the wrappers I had nature valley granola bar, Odwalla bar, and 6 Lindt truffles and glass milk.

The Odwalla was good. Odwalla Original Bar- Chocolate Chip Peanut. 230cals (whoa) 70 fat cal 33g carb 4g fiber 14g sugars 7g protein but it tasted good. Like a soft oatmeal-gingerbread cookie with chocolate chips and peanuts. Actual solid peanuts, not just peanut flavoring.
The Lindt was this super yummy mix they're doinng for Christmas where they use the milk chocolate shell but put the white chocolate creme filling inside mmmmmmmmmm maybe it's a good thing the don't make thosse all year.

After seeing how little healthy I ate today I had one of the plum organics babyfood tubes I still had around. Am actually thinking of getting some more...it's an easy way to get some veggies in.

My hair hasn't been washed in almost a week. Haven't dyed it. Haven't even prepped for dyeing it. Sooooo tired.
Back to sleep. Another long workday tomorrow.
Sigh. I hate this job.

5 comments:

  1. ohh hun you sound so overworked! try to fit in sum leisure time! :/
    omg lindt truffles are my doooooooommm! i know exactly what you're talking about... :P :P
    xoxxx
    stay strong lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always tend to push off the things that mean doing something for myself. like shaving my legs, washing my hair, doing a facial mask. all those things that might make me love myself for 5 minutes...i don't know why laziness? exhaustion? idk. we should do something lovely for ourselves i think. murrr
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylphe is a genius. I hope the next time you have a few moments you decide to spoil yourself. Chin up, sweet pea. The holiday season will be over soon and you can reap the financial rewards of all your labor.

    I'm inspired to give myself a facial now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's not up yet, will be from 1/1/11. Thanks for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I thought I was the only one who let the wrappers pile up. <3 It looks disgraceful in the mornings (I tend to turn into a piggy at 2:00 in the morning when no one can see me). Wrappers all in the bed and on the floor. For some reason it makes me feel like a wh*re.

    Hope you survive the rest of the workweek! I'm sending good Christmas thoughts your way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete