Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear Self,
What part of GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM did you not get.
Thanks foranother bingetastic day, you fatbellied lardass.
Sincerely, Self

In other news...finally got Dylphe's blog to load on my phone again and she named *me* as one of her five Honest Scrap awards. So now I gotta come up with 10 things I haven't mentioned yet. And then I'm gonna list the blogs I follow, cross out the ones who already got that award, and then draw 5 from the peeps left.

Did I ever mention I'm a procrastinator? Cuz I am....a big one.
So now I might have only 9 things left and I'll do them later ^_^

Nightnight

2 comments:

  1. i'm a crazy procrastinator as well - it's the most annoying thing ever! EVERYTHING gets put off.
    dw about today i'm sure you'l be fab tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastination is a fine art. And it's amazing what you can get done when you're trying to avoid something else! For example, when avoiding writing, as I am wont to do, I have accomplished so much--like multiple loads of laundry, changing the oil in my car, and learning to build bookcases.
    <3

    ReplyDelete