Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

10 boring things about me

Mich's lil envelope arrived! And such pretty stationary! I actually used my nail scissors to open it so I could keep the envelope in as good a shape as possible.
Thought stream:
Omg what a cute lil necklace!
Oh wow little is right...this'll never fit me!
OMG it fits! It nestles right in that little hollow between my clavicles!
Oooooo I have 3 cards!
Huh? I guess the ones I requested got claimed before I got them.
*reads Mich's note*
*thinks*
*gets a strong, slightly nervous feeling that the Universe is trying to tell me something*

..and that's still where my brain is at... this nagging feeling that there's a message that I'm too dense to get.
Or like I'm Neville and these cards are my Remembrall. I can see the colored fog, but I can't remember what it is I've forgotten.

The Tarot book I have doesn't really qualify. It's one of those small pocket impulse-buy things you'd see by a cash register. And the only reason I got it was because the Tarot deck attached to it was soooo tiny and cute. The entire deck in its box was barely bigger than a quarter. A single card was smaller than my thumbnail. And that's what I used to choose my 2 cards so I probably didn't know what I was asking for or why. I've never had a Tarot reading. Never rread a good book on the subject. The one time I saw a reading in progress the girl giving the reading was cooly dismissive of me, as if she could sense I would never belong to that World.

This seems as good a time as any to tell the 10 things for the Honest Scrap award....tho I'm still compiling my list to pick my 5 bloggers.

One of the books I read as a kid scared the shit out of me. I forget the title and author. It was about a teen witch who could look into a small lake and it became like a tv for her, showing her what was going on at that moment anywhere else in the world she wanted to look. That's what happened when she looked into the water with her power in the daytime. But when she looked in at night she saw something from the future...a guy she knew dying. And she tried to prevent it and somehow that was the wrong thing to do. I don't remember everything, but at the end she did something like astral projection and saw how the cord between her body and mind was bright and thick and his cord was thin and fading so she plucked her cord off her head and channelled her cord's strength to him. So he came out of his coma and she was lying dead beside him.

I've been terrified of astral projection ever since. What if my cord got cut? Can you die while projecting. Or because of projecting? And I am terrified of seeing the future too. Nevermind that I like surprises...I'm also afraid that there is a such thing as Fate and i'd rather not know.

I would like to be able to view the present tho...like the girl could in daytime. That'd be cool..... and not just to spy on certain ladies I have crushes on :p

2.
Another book I read was called Fires of the Faithful. That book and it's sequel (forgot sequel's title) were another idea of magic. I thought it was really cool how the girl would play her violin and then as the people danced to the music she would channel their energy into the broken, wounded land that had been burned by magical warfare. She was healing the land. Ofc there's lots more to those books than that. It's also a story of two women in love who come from very different worlds, worlds that are actually at war with each other. Both women want to be on the right side but one is trapped by her powers and her social class in the wrong, cruel side. She tries so hard and so often to run away but the bad guys always go after her because they want her power in their service. I need to buy those books one of these days.
And sometimes when I daydream about dating Samantha Ronson I think about how cool it would be if I could go to her gigs and channel the energy of the partiers down into the Earth.

3.
I've been messing around with girls since I was about 10. I learned how to get a girl off before I learned the words for all the lady parts ^_^ mom explained penis and vagina and where babies came from...but I was in college before I found out exactly what and where the clitoris was!! Ha!
(Ofc I got caught up very fast)

4.
I still hold a grudge against stepdaddie dearest for tearing up my garden. I actually had a bunch of tomatoes and sweet peas growing and he ripped them all up. He even tore the big tomato plant out of its pot. It was in a pot out of the way and he tore it out just to hurt me. It was years ago and I still hate him for it.

5.
Mom and I have a habit of adopting strays. We currently have 6 cats and a dog, all adopted strays. R has rescued 4 cats. We are animal lovers.

6. I sometimes wonder if there's a contradiction between me being willing to eat meat but refusing to wear fur.

7.
I want to make a show and post it on youtube. Seriously. It'd be an attempt at comedy.

8.
I still want to live in a tree like Peter Pan. I still want to be a Fern Gully fairy. I am annoyed at being a mere human.

9.
I would like to be an author too. I'm not as good as Mich but I am trying. I just write the sort of sweet innocent love stories that I want to read. I get annoyed at how so much girl-girl seems focused on sex scenes. I wanna read falling in love stories! Grrrrrrr.

10.
The whole time I was watching Dylphe's vlog on her 10 things I was thinking damn her lips look soft and I've never kissed a girl with lip piercings before why the hell does she have to be STRAIGHT and on the other side of the world?!? FML!

And I need water and sleep now. Monthly period in full swing and I hate it.
Hope I amused at least a little. :)

10 comments:

  1. Re: #9
    If you write them, I'll read 'em!

    Oh god, Neville. Back to study! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I think you're right about DeeDee triggering this downspin. I'm completely unable to relax, scared to make the tiniest noise in case she comes up when I don't want to talk to people, but I'll have to talk to be polite. I'm staying up really late coz I know thats when she won't come bug me, and thats causing a whole pile of fun!

    Thank you so much for getting me to see that. I have no idea if I would have ever gotten there by myself. You, Honor, are a sold-diamond LEGEND!!

    *Internet cuddle pile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved reading your 10 things!! i wanna live in a mad treehouse like peter pan as well. i love the idea of having this wild overgrown forest and a series of houses linking through the trees...wild :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how honest that was. You seem even more interesting than you seemed before. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha. i looooove meat..but i absolutely hate fur. But I think it's okay because animals that are harvested for fur are treated way worse than animals for meat sooo idk I'm just trying to justify my actions. And we're adoption crazy too. We have 12 animals. It gets hetic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm like that with number 6. lol I just look at it as the balance. We eat meat, and we balance that out by not wearing fur. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7. Is it fair to say most, if not all, of your followers would watch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. fern gully is the shiznit i love that movie i'd always dream about being one of those fairies i can totally relate.
    10 had me cracking up...if we partied together i'd probably end up kissing you anyway, straight or not when i have alcohol in me i love the whole world and get all hippy kisses for everyone and sometimes that includes the wrong people because i stop distinguishing between cool peeps and jerk wads oh the rose colored glasses of alcohol... what i've woken up next to not cool lol sorry if it's tmi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck you've just reminded that I've got to spill 10 dirty little secrets thanks to Miche D:

    I love the way you would have dealt with her! I just wanted to get out of there ASAP so I could go bug Miles when he was on lunch XD

    Vindictiveness is all good when you have a target that earned it :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, sorry about that. Hope the nagging forgetful feeling goes away...

    I want to find that book. It sounds exciting. I get obsessed over the books and films and things that freaked me out as a kid--I'm determined to hunt them all down and collect them.

    Stepdaddie sounds like he needs a good kick in the pants.

    I don't think that's weird that you can eat meat and don't wear fur. I refuse to wear any animal except cow and sheep leather. I figure I can wear them because I eat them, but I would never eat something like a fox or a mink, so I think it's wrong to kill them just for their fur. If that makes any sense at all...

    I'm sure you're a wonderful author. I'd love to read your stuff. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete