Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

this whiney post prevented a binge

I am so fucking *annoyed* right now. Had a full day at work so my feet and legs are masses of pain and I just want to go to bed but there's a rehearsal tonight or so I was told. Mom said she'd send bro to get me @530-6 and all 4 sibs would go thru our songs.
It's 6 fucking 30.
And I'm craving sugar.
Thus far today had no breakfast as usual...the teaberry drink 20cals and a serving of almonds at work. Came home and ate another one of those meatsticks 110cal 1g carbs.
And waited for my ride. I ain't walking in this shitty weather when it's already dark outside.
While waiting the munchies came. As usual. So add 2 tablespoons Green Envy, some coconut water and some of that uberyummy pomegranaate juice.
And then add 2 pieces of peanut brittle. Damn tiny pieces but still.
At least the peanut brittle tastes a bit stale to me. The peanuts are anyway. Brittle part tastes ok.
Trying to find something low carb that exists downstairs here. So I can keep watching for ride. Ghahhhhh!! So frustrated! I must channel this frustration into motivation to geet my own fucking license.
Ofc then i'd be at the "church" being bored out of my skull.

Picked up some Tums today...or rather work's knockoff of Tums. I wanted a bit of extra calcium but without the vitamin D. Seriously is vit D the current in vogue vitamin or what? Every calcium supp has more vit D than calcium! I am not in danger of rickets! What the flying fuck?!

Oh..and it's 6:45 now. Sigh.
I hate this yearly varieety show shit. I don't like that "church" anymore and I hated the yearly (no-)talent show even before that damn vote.
And I'm whine whine whining. Typeing on a lil phone keypad makes it real hard to eat tho.
6:47 fuuuuuck. Grrrrr..... 6:52....any time now...grrr everytime I see headlights I watch until the car goes past. I wanna sleeeeeep dammit. When I'm tired and can't sleep is when the binge monster comes out to "play" and I wanna sleeeeep and I fucking can't!! I have been up since 630am and I do not want this shit! I want sleep!
7 o'clock pm. I am yawning so much and so hard my eyes water.

Also picked up Twinlabs Resveratrol Max Dots. They so cuuuuuute. No idea if I'll like them but work has an in-store coupon this month that made then practically free. They cost like 30 cents. Figured why not? Too bad I got the last one. Hope more come in just in case I like them.
Oh hey...aat 705 I get word they're digging out the car and are on their way.
Anyone else think maybe Mom was clueless when she told me to be ready at 545? Grrrrr.
I've got a single cough drop in my pocket. Fuckeers are 4g carbs each. Sometimes you need them tho.715.....random fact...the two male founders of Exodus International (a big pray-gays-into-straights thing) well the male founders ran off which each other.

718 they're here. Later

4 comments:

  1. I love the stream of consciousness you have going on in this post.

    I think your body needs the D to absorb the calcium? Something like that. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere...

    Hope you get a good night's sleep.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as vitamin d goes, 15 mins of sunshine a day on any part of your body and you won't need any supplements. i hate the fact that you don't even have to eat to get this vitamin and they still sell it to people. retarded. and i too hate waiting on people it's annoying, because you're basically just sitting there waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need vitamin D to absorb calcium so it is a bit pointless giving someone a supplement that they can't absorb!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you didn't binge but I just wanted to say I LOL'd for real at the exodus international thing. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete