Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

I decided it's easier to put the new stuff on top.
So I came home and had a lil 300cal tv dinner.
And then binged on 3 peanut butter snickers bars. 3. Three. Fuck. Me.

So I went and saw Mich's blog had an update and just following from there...I read Underwood.
Wow. Fuck. Damn. Wow. Wow. Shit. Wow.
Next time I feel like binging I should just bury myself in her work. I was hooked. Read the whole thing. Loved it. It'll be stuck in my head for a few days. At least it was a finished work. She left room for sequels and expansions tho, and that has me happy.
I don't know if it would be wise to start one of her in-progress works...i'd have "what happens next? What happens next?" Buzzing in my brain and driving me insane.

Anyway I mentioned R took me to college. He's gonna help me finish up, both by translating the confusing uni-speak and by reminding me of shit and occasionally giving me a kick in the ass. And yea, I'm paying him for it.

R has a dream of being a life coach, and I think he'd be good at it. He's good at sussing out what someone *needs* to hear. He's good at encouraging, figuring out the fears holding someone back.
And ofc he's super good at sussing me out. After all these years and all he's seen me thru, I think he knows me better than I know myself. And I also get to help him cuz having a business/working relationship means I'm helping him gain some legitimacy. So we're helping each other.
Tho considering the best-friend discount I'm getting...I think I got the better end of the deal.I adore that boy.

In other news....I want to send that fanletter. I decided I don't care if I'm too old for that sort of thing. Here's my problem....where to send it? Sam's moved out of EW over a month ago...cool, means she can have Caddy live with her again.
And then lilo was sprung from rehab and like within 2 days there were pap vids showing moving vans with lilo shit being moved in right next door to Samantha.*cough*stalker*cough*

Ok maybe it is coincidence. But given lilo's actions over 2009 and 2010, I doubt it.
So even if I could find Samantha's new address I wouldn't want to use it.

Any ideas how to find Charlotte Ronson's offices? Or one of her stores? I believe she lives in New York City so an office or store, possibly even a flagship store should be there?
Ideas? Help? Just need an address!


99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
I'm back. Not that I went anywhere. Just working and sleeping. Go to work, come home, go to sleep, wake up, go back to work. Hamster wheel. Blah.
Called R up and asked for help getting college finished.
Finally confessed that I'm just scared of what to do post-graduation. What do I want to do with my life? Also I'm worried over how to finish classes. I keep forgetting shit. So basically I hired him to be a secretary-and-drill sergeant. Yeah. And he took me driving.
I also gave him 2 chocolate oranges. I'd already eaten most the 3rd. Bought a lotta chocolate past few days. The leftover xmas candy went 75% off. Fortunately I've given it away pretty well. All the gift boxes and m&ms stayed downstairs w the fam. R got the 2 oranges. I still had the one chocolate orange, a russell stover piece, and a mid-size hershey kiss. Better than eating it all tho.
Cal count as of 5pm is about 210. I don't remember how many cals are in this one-a-day vitamin drink mix tho.
Work break over.... will edit to add later.

3 comments:

  1. yay for your good will power to give away chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD I was having the crappiest day until I read that post, and I swear you just made me the happiest little gal in New Jersey. AAAHHHHH!!!!!

    I'll help you find that address. At work I have access to some search engines that will allow me to find pretty much anyone, as well as all their relatives and exactly how much they pay in property taxes, so I should be able to find her. I'll keep you updated!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for discounts! lol no, that pic is not me, it's actually my friend (who is a bit older :p) I wish I had her skinny arms though!

    ReplyDelete