Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ugh...please ignore a couple sentences from my last post because today is actually Sunday. My brain is so fucked up I thought today was weds and that new years was a Monday. This sucks. Did I mention I hate being sick?
Believe&Lose had an interesting idea. Maybe the old advice is wrong. If I'm not hungry, do I really need to eat? I mean if I'm hungry while sick then it would probably help, but if I'm not hungry at all then why do I have to "feed a cold"? I want the cold to die! Yea yea the phrase really refers to feeding your body's immune system to fight the cold off but my question is still....if I don't feel at all hungry, do I really need to force myself to eat?
Anyway I'm off to pee, get yet another water bottle refill. I reuse those "disposable" bottles. I refuse to buy bottled water. I don't live in a 3rd world country. Municipal water is perfectly safe. Take back the tap! I just reuse other disposable bottles and my blenderbottle..and ofc I recycle once I can't use a plastic bottle anymore.

Maybe I'll get a trash bag. Even tho I reduce/reuse/recycle everything I can, I do generate some trash, especially when sick and during that time of the month. The trash can does need emptying and I think I have energy for a task that small. And cleaning does make me happier.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading a book about cleansing and it specifically says you're NOT "supposed" to feed a cold. Something about that it really makes your organs work harder to digest and secret and all that while it needs to just be moving germs out.

    just thought I'd share. the book is called "the 3 day Cleanse, it's by the makers of the Blue Print Cleanse Zoe Sakoutis and Erica Huss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I basically have to shout what you just wrote every time I get sick. 1. I'm not hungry, I'm sick. 2. Why on earth would I want to feed and fuel a sickness. Ridiculous old wives and their talking.

    Oh. and get a Nalgene bottle. Reusable and fun colored!

    ReplyDelete