Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peri- here in US that song does have a tune..it's just kinda boring so maybe you'll share your tune? *puppy eyes*

Ok...I suck. Chocolate is my nemesis. Is my period coming or something? No I think it's too soon. I'm just weak.
At least I still haven't busted into the big box. But I kept finding little single-servings while searching for that skirt! Had TWO snickers and a peppermint bark!

At least I found the skirt. And it still fits. Actually it's a bit loose unless I pull the waistband over my fat tummy foodbaby (chocolatebaby in this case)
I also found the two sweaters I'm still debating over. I've found everything I need. Except a thinner bod. Sigh.
Yes, even found the nylons. I hate pantyhose/nylons.

Finding these things was an all-day job too. Remember when Savory did a picture ccase study of her room? Take her room and throw it into a tornado. That's my mess. I cannot for the life of me figure out an organization system. I have piles. Semi-organized piles. With lots of duplicate items cuz I'll forget what I already have. I'm currently trying to just groupe like with like. All my makeup in one corner, for example. But I keep finding yet more and more makeup. And it's not all Mary Kay either. I could hand some off to Mom if that were the case. No...I have drugstore shit. Or more correctly, dollar store shit. Much of which was given to me by a mentally retarded family member so you can see why I felt bound to accept it. I use it for work. I also have my costume and halloween stuff scattered all over.
I kinda like the challenge of making the cheap shit look good. And ofc if someone aat work asks what I'm wearing I can tell her.
It's weird tho....I don't get asked what I'm wearing since I stopped wearing mary kay to work. And I think that's weird cuz mary kay is extremely subtle. Those pics where the model has like 3 eyeshadows plus liner? And lipliner + lipstick + gloss yet it looks like just onne eyeshadow and a single gloss? Yea they ain't kidding. Having to wear like 8 products before they show up is how the mary kay salesgirls make money. Granted, the final effect is gorgeous...but it's still subtle and requires layering. If drugstore customers could tell I was wearing anything then I really sucked at makeup, so why would they want to know what I was wearing?
I wanna make a mary kay order. They're gonna run out of this quarter's limited-edition stuff. If they haven't already! Nevermind that I already have a fuckton of makeup from a bunch of different sources!!
Besides...I only have 2 bottles of my fave moisturizer left, so clearly I am running low ^_^

I am trying to get better at makeup...mainly because I want to look totally different at work. I want to look good, but different enough that someone who only sees me at work would not recognize me anywhere else. Mainly because guys hit on me at work. Talk about uncomfy. It's a real dickbag move to hit on a girl when she's *required* to be nice.

I think the glasses are what kills the effect. Glasses are like wwearing the exact same makeup everyday. But I hate the very idea of contacts. I don't even use eyedrops. Been thinking about lasik...but does it hurt? Lasers being shot into your eye thru a hole flap cut into the eyeball..eeeeek sounds scary!

No idea how to end such a rambling post! Gotta open at work tomorrow so should probably start getting ready for bed. Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment