Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gina- I dunno about breaking plateaus...but high protein keeps me from feeling hungry as often. It also helps protect what litttle muscle I have as I dip the cal counts down.

Thus far the cal count is at 770. And 31g carbs. Today is the first day fairly on track and cravings are *intense* as is the hunger. I have no idea of the cals or sugar in this little Jolly Rancher stick I'm licking like a lollypop. I just figure it has to be less than the chocolate I would otherwise inhale. Ugh. All day I've been telling myself that I only have to be good until after Friday. Nevermind that I work both Saturday and Sunday. Minor detail. Well maybe not that minor...but point is I'm putting all these treats down for a cheat day, which must not happen before the 22nd.
And oh what a treat...at work today by sheer dumb luck I found a monster one pound box of Russel Stover chocolates, an old Christmas item. I got it for under $4 and it is calling to me.
"No! You be quiet! I'll inhale you next week!"

Ugh.

So I have now tried coconut water. Specifically Genesis Today Coconut Boost coconut water. It's interesting. A bit like an old coconut flavored lip gloss I had when I was younger. I like the Genesis Today pomegranate and the goji drinks better though. The nice thing about coconut water tho is the naturally higher potassium content.

Blahhhh hungry...may have to get into some tuna. At least that's 0 carbs.

The hand-me-up shoes are pretty cute. Mostly flats (including an adorable silver peep toe pair) but there is one pair of heels. They're like a soft dark gray tweed. With ankle straps. So cute. Half-sis adored them but just pputting them on had her wincing in pain. She made me promise to wear them on 21st. I intend to! But the only pantyhose I have are black. Dark gray shoes with black hose and a black skirt?
I still need to find that skirt. One of those A-line-meets-flare designs that hides a multitude of flaws. And it came with a little belt for when it someday needs tightening. Work was tough as usual and I don't wanna get up. I think I last wore that skirt on halloween. Crap. I worked xmas eve cuz work doesn't give a shit about family time. So yea...halloween is when I last saw it. Oh boy i'd better spend tomorrow searching for an outfit.

Ok I'm really tired now. Night-night

3 comments:

  1. HELLS YES wear that outfit!

    Also: Your post a few back reminded me of this:
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10700660
    DEFINITELY speak up if you recieve shitty medical treatment for an ED!!

    <3

    P.S. I loves your little song thing. I made up a tune XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't shoes fun? ^.^ Good luck finding your shirt, and staying on track <3 I would love to hear you say you get to tighten that little belt

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. chocolate...evil..and so wonderful...but don't. you know you don't need chocolate. you just want it and that is not a good enough reason to eat it.

    ReplyDelete