Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

So lindsay and Samantha are talking again, and even went out to dinner. Not sure what to make of this. Times like this I wish I could read minds. Maybe lindsay finally realized what a bitch she was being and she's really changed now. Or this could be just another round on her crack-hustle carousel. Thus far it could go either way. Back in april 2009 linds followed Sam all the way to England and back. Sam was the first to move into Empire West after her house got added to the Star Tour bus (she wasn't amused). Shortly after, linds followed. Before EW we had a classic and hilarious vid of linds waiting on Sam's doorstep til Sam got home from work. Linds really sounded whacked out on something hard.
Anyway sometime last month Sam snuck out of EW. Seriously...can anyone pinpoint wwhen she left? She has always wanted to keep her private life private. So fast forward to linds getting out of betty ford and the very next day everyone knows where Sam lives cuz lindsay just happens to be moving in next door.
Coincidence? I wonder....
So yea....I know real witchcraft isn't like Buffy or Harry Potter...just sometimes I wish I could read minds...or even just cast protection spells like Hermione's. I'd cast a fuckton of protection spells around Samantha.
Ofc some simple telekinesis would be fun too..very annying having to get up to turn my overhead light off ^_^

Intake today could have been better. I successfully stayed on low-carb foods, but low-carb is not the same as no-carb. I ate too much. Was doing well all day, 1 cup milk w some aria for breakfast, a mere 15cal green drink for lunch, I had a 10cal drink mix that was a joint health supplement. And then a can of tuna. 100cals but no carbs.
But I couldn't stop at that...and had a power crunch bar (210 cals, 10g carbs) and half a bag of turkey jerky. Work got some in again. At least a whole bag of turkey jerky is a lil over 9g carbs, as opposed to the 15g of a beef bag. I intended to stay below 50g carbs today and step it down a bit more tomorrow.the milk cup had 15g, +2g from aria..plus the rest...wait how many carbs could be in a 10cal drink mix? The 15cal green drink is about 4g. It's 6g per packet but I use half a packet at a time.
Blah my brain doesn't want to work. I'll borrow an idea from Scarlett O'Hara and say I'll think about it tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment