Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Well this sucks. The stage performance is the 21st not the 28th. Shit! And I've been stuffing my fat face for the past week. Shit! AND after rehearsal I hung out w my sibs at their place and one thing daddie dearest is good at is cooking. So I stuffed my face again. Ugh ugh ugh!

Am really having a hard time getting back in the swing of things. Ok Honor..the holidays ended fucking WEEKS ago... this is ridiculous...omnomnomnom dammit!
When my fat ass waddles across that stage to the mic, I'll have only myself to blame.

A fun thing was me getting "hand-me-up" shoes from half-sister who is like 12 and already taller than me. One pair was some sneakers she wore when she was like 7 or 8. Crazy huh? She's gonna be tall enough for pro basketball at this rate.
Tho it did remind me just how small my frame is. Most if not all my weight is in this blasted fat belly. I don't carry weight well. Pretty revolting that I'm shorter than half-sis and yet I outweigh her by a good 20 lbs. Fucking hell.

About the only thing in my favor right now is how my limbs are still thin, so I can hide my fat uglyness with a bit of clever dressing.

Ok.. a scoop of Body Fortress 4g carbs. A serving of almonds is 5g carbs but 3 of them are fiber. Almonds 28oz is a serving which can says @28 nuts = 28oz. I don't believe that so I'm counting out 20 almonds as my serving. An entire bag of beef jerky is just over 15g. Turkey jerky just over 9g. The big carb item is my milk. Yummy milk. 15 per 8oz sigh. And a single scoop of aria would add 2g. Ugh... at least tuna is 0 carbs.

Ok..tomorrow will try to keep it down to my protein and water shake, my baggie of almonds, jerky and perhaps some tuna and a single cup of milk. And lots and lots of water. I work tomorrow so that will make it easier.
And I really need to find my black skirt. Yikes.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I love hand me ups!! I take all Little Sis's old stuff and most of it is almost new, and it's like all designer stuff. Makes a nice change from the hand me downs from my older sisters--sure it's "vintage" now, but back in the day I was that weird kid always dressed in 70's clothes. :/

    Hope you find that skirt, and have a great day tomorrow! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed a lot of bloggers having a horrible time getting back in the swing of things, me included! You aren't alone.

    I do admire the high protein diet you are on. Does that postpone/break plateaus? I'm stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you won't waddle across the stage. Use the closer date as some motivation to help get you back on track. Everything will work out. And at least you got shoes. I mean...a good day always involves shoes so your day sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete