Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Heeee I did the the WoW South Park episode. My bro showed it to me and my mom at the same time. He'd already left WoW. Mom had seen me play enough that she got the jokes.
We all laughed our heads off. I said it was too bad that killing the boars didn't really work like that. They did stop giving experience depending on their level vs yours.
And then I really got made fun of.
I've been moping.
I'm not depressed enough to lose my appetite, just depressed enough to want to eat all the chocolate in sight.
.moping. major moping.

Thus far today i'vve had 2 apple slices and a Charlie Brown Vanilla Coca packet. They were sold individually as xmas item. They're currently marked down to 25 cents each. 25 cents for a cup of cocoa. Eh...they're not bad.
I didn't like the apple slices tho. They're from a party Mom ran, and they were treated w lemon juice to prevent browning. And I can really taste the lemon.
Fell asleep with my Sims 1 game playing. When I woke up they were all ghosts. Oops. Quit without saving!
While digging thru this mess in an attempt to clean, I found a little coffee latte packet. A Valinna Bean Latte by General Foods International....the packet says they're the same peeps who make Maxwell House. It's only a little 6oz sample that I got in a drugstore order.
Hmmm....not that bad. Think I put 8oz of water instead of 6 tho...oops. but it's not bad. I could take coffee in this form...in small amounts. :)
It's only 1pm here so the caffeine won't keep me up. The fact that I slep until noon might.
I also had a slice of toast with peanut butter before I started the coffee. Try to prevent upset stomach. Some milk in the latte too.
I don't see caffeine on the ingredients list....just "instant coffee" and the milk solids ect.
And the computer's ancient speakers went out again.
I feel warm. Like warmer than usual. Kinda nice, really. I kept falling asleep uncovered and waking up shivering.
I feel warm, but I don't feel more alert. Then again caffeine doesn't always wake me up anyway...and I'm still not sure there is caffeine in this.
And my gmail app is being a dick. Which means I have to use the browser.
Which means signing out of this account and signing in to the other one.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment