Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Wanna know someting funny? I had no idea today was valentines day until y'all started posting about it. Without those posts my first clue would have been going in to work tomorrow and seeing the valentine candy half off.
Well my present to myself was eating hell of a lot LESS than I have for the past few days. And unless that hot cocoa and the latte are considered junk...then I didn't have junk. I did eat like 8 single pieces of candy corn. I am still working thru the same candy corn bag I've had since Christmas. Can't binge on candy corn. Yay for safe sweets!
I've had no carbs since 7pm. Had a can of tuna at 9. Let my cat clean out the can.
Been sleeping a lot. The junk bige-a-rama of the past few days caught up with me. I swear I alternated between having the shits or being constipated all day. Felt sick most of the day.
Mom shares my addiction to sugar. We're talking about giving up junk food for Lent.
She also tried some of my remaining Lipton Cup a soups. She likes them. They're nice for when you want soup but a can is too much. She asked what I paid per box and I pay $2 per box, usually 4 packets in a box. One type has 3 packets in a box. Well she thinks she can get them cheaper at grocery store. So I might not have to buy those anymore.
Though I probably still will just so I can always have my faves around. I do actually like them all equally. But I feel I really want to keep the spring vegetable one around as it has the lowest calories. I don't fully remember how many calories but I think it's like 40cal a packet.
And I'm down to my last box of power crunch. So making an order within the next 10 days would be a good idea. Gotta allow for shipping time. Tho if I didn't have a power crunch for breakfast every day I could make the box last longer....
But no power crunch breakfast tends to equal junk food binge.
Haven't had a bar since I sent the gilr that email...and my eating definitely got worse.
Wow my spelling sucks tonight. Side effect of the fatigue probably. I also get hunger pangs on and off....they go away once their consistently ignored. But ignoring them and pushing through them can be very hard. Willpower is a finite resource. I guess my long weekend as Piggy McBingey shored up my willpower reserves again.
Wow I'm tired. Here's to dreaming about lovely bosoms ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried making them last by having half a bar for breaky? And YAY for mom deciding she likes a safe food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cup-a-soup things. The creamy chicken one is delicious.

    Sorry about the binge hangover. I had one as well after the weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that concept. "Willpower is a finite resource". I'll need to ponder that ^.^

    <3

    ReplyDelete