Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I weighed myself at the gym yesterday, when no one was watching.
167. It hurt. I deserved it.
Even knowing that weight, even with my aim to post regularly again...it still took the whole day to start dragging myself back into control. I finally stopped eating at 7. It is only 10:30 now. I'm just starting to deal with hunger pangs. I am willing to have a small 100cal can of tuna. I want my cat in here tho first ^_^
And speak (type) of my baby, she's meowing at my door.

I have got to redo this bed. The mattress topper has slid over so much I think my electric mattress pad might crease to the point of damage. And besides...unpacking my mary kay order yesterday...I think I'm a bit allergic to the new packing material, and some got on my bed. My nose just won't stop itching. It's very annoying. The packing material had been crushed to powder in the corners of the box, and the powder was on some of the products and some flew out. Oy.
Miserable itchy nose. At least my eyes aren't itchy anymore.

To distract myself when Sims was not enough, I started to dig through this disaster of a room and gather all my perfumes together. I also have a cologne, like a proper gayelle ^_^
And various body sprays. I haven't found all the body sprays yet. But I've almost got all the perfumes together. 3 more left to find I think. No idea how many body sprays left to find.
Hmmmm...strange how I love Bumblebee's premade tuna salad but I'm not a big fan of their plain tuna. I wish their tuna salad came by itself, tho I do like the crackers they use. But those lil tuna salad cans in those kits are just too expensive for what little you get. Think I'll hit google and see if it exists alone.
Well it doesn't exist alone. Best I can hope for is someone out there came up with a recipe that tastes similar. Blah...I bet walmart is cheaper than my work. Even with my discount. I seriously need to drive. Sigh. Meijer is cheaper...their website is saying 12 boxes for 15 dollars. Dunno why walmart didn't have a shopping result in my google search. I've been in the walmart grocery and they not only have the bumblebee tuna w crackers box, but they also have a bumblebee tuna w crackers and peaches and a cookie box! They call it something like complete lunch to go.
Still hungry.
Fuck.
Must ignore.
Still have over a box of the atkins peanut fudge granola...tasty tasty. I thinkn I'll treat them as my candy bars. And oh dear I still have a whole box of fiber one bars left...must not eat them now. They gotta wait til I have nothing to do the next day. Those things are addictive. I will probably eat all 5 at once.

Food review!
I need to get more Gnu bars. They're soft and chewy and uberyummy and yet somehow they're not as addictive as fiber one. They're also less processed than fiber one. I get them at gnufoods.com I remember when they only had 4 flavors and they sent me a free peanut butter bar for feedback. It was very good btw.
These Gnu guys make kickass bars, I'm assuming they haven't changed since I last ordered and adored gnu bars. My fave flavor is the chocolate brownie, I also like the banana walnut and the peanust butter and the cinnamon raisin. The only reason I didn't like the orange cranberry is because I don't like cranberry. These guys do a kickass job of making their bars taste good.
They have added some new flavors since I last ordered. Oh! And yay they also made a sample pack option! I remember suggesting that. I bet I wasn't the only one ^_^
Oh! And gnu bars have 4g protein vs fiber one's 2g. And a bit less sugar... and whoa! Gnu has 12g fiber vs fiber one's 9g.
What the hell am I doing? Read it yourself:
http://gnufoods.com/shop/compareus/#compare-cereals

Hmmmm that link isn't the bars page? Eh you'll find your way from there. I was looking at the bars and I got my fiber one box right here and the website was telling the truth about the fiber one so I assume the rest of the info is true too.

Gnu is more expensive. I can get a box of fiber one for like $3. Here's how I justify getting gnu...
I seriously cannot eat just 1 fiber one bar. I sometimes eat the whole friggen box in a single sitting. And they're 140cal each! So while fiber one is cheaper per bar, if I'm eating multiple bars that price difference becomes irrelevant. With gnu I am happy with just one bar. It's kinda like milk chocolate and dark chocolate. Gnu has a dark chocolate taste and fiber one is more milk chocolatey.
I don't want to knock fiber one, because they do make good products. Their oats & chocolate bars are seriously yummy! Too yummy! Which is why I just think gnu is better suited to my needs.

Gah! I need to either go to sleep or go looking for my address labels. I actually got a mary kay order to send off and since I only have like 2 customers I do need to keep them happy.

Hmmmm....flickering lights... fun. Let's charge the phone while awake. No going to sleep with sensitive electronic plugged in.

2 comments:

  1. thanks SO MUCH for posting about the Gnu bars! I can;t believe they have half the fiber i need in a day AND they're vegan!

    You're a lifesaver! <3

    ReplyDelete