Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i don't have a lot of time here on the computer but.... i just found this old old OLD picture and had to share.


I have no idea when this pic was taken... but I saw it and thought "wow... she looks a bit like Emma Watson here"
not a carbon copy or anything... and it's probably because they have similar hair color... or something? I dunno. Somewhere I have pics of Emma Watson (let's face it, she's gorgeous and i notice gorgeousness!) but i still haven't really organized my pics. Ugh.. me and organization do not know each other.


I want that haircut.
Anyway.... is it in my head? I mean there's a serious distance of years here..but i think Emma looks like a much much MUCH younger Samantha... or Samantha looks like a much MUCH older Emma. Like... Emma + many years of smoking like a damn chimney + not wearing sunblock + dating/being stalked by a psycho chick = Samantha.

Or maybe i'm just uber-tired and need to go to bed. I did binge again today (fuck!) and i'm hoping my 2 hour gym ass-kicking helped balance out the damn Reeses mini cups and the mini eclairs Mom brought home (omg those things are sinful)

also one of these days i really want to do a Twinpower post.. i swear my cutest pics of the Ronson girls are when they're together.

and i always wanted a twin when i was growing up. So there's some jealousy too.

and for fun... here's Samantha as few have seen her :)

somewhere in my messy pic folders there are more pics of that dress. This is from 2003 or 2004.. one of the twins' birthday parties. Samantha's famous (well to her fans anyway) Rainbow Dress.
i want that dress!

and it is definitely bedtime. Whatever blogger says.... it's actually 3:45am as i'm hitting Post.
G'night

3 comments:

  1. they look the same in the 2nd one. that is really really freaky. doppelgangers phsh...who needs em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Samantha Ana Regzig? forgive the dumb question....
    who is she? I read the whole ana regzig blog a while back... what happened to her? who is she? why are there pictures of her in life magazine?

    xo jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment!
    I decided to up my calorie intake to 800 for the next three days and then on the fourth day I'm going to go down to 750 and so on.
    Your comment really helped in my decision!
    xoxo
    -Aryn

    ReplyDelete