Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

@ peri....a wise people have a saying...."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
:p. :)
Sucks about your nana. But "medication" suggests there was a doctor?
Anyway, there's also lotsa bulimics who sometimes seriously need potassium infusions. There's also lotsa peeps who need help to counter the high salt in our food. I really want to go low-carb, but trying to find low-carb potassium sources is driving me bonkers! Sure are lotsa low-carb sodium sources tho *headdesk*

@baby sis...wow I'm showing up on all sorts of search engines. Should I be worried? Hmmmm how to take advaantage.....
dear Samantha Ronson,
You are too adorable. Please marry me :)

There....proper advantage xD

Yay fasting! Hope I can make a humble 24 hours! Maybe I should try for 30. I dunno...it was really hard last time and I have to work on the 1st.
Liquid fast ofc....my protein powders. Must protect the muscle.

Today thus far I've lived on cheerios (eaten dry) and that last box of fiber one. Am also finishing up an old bottle of Green Envy. I'm pretty sure I opened it a few months ago and forgot about it, so it does need to be finished off.
I also painted my nails an old Revlon color called Ink. It's a real dark blue. I think of Peri's blue hair and baby sis's blue streak everytime I look at my nails.
And wet nails aren't good for stuffing face.
I have found my old rainbow cross and ofc Mich's heart necklace never had a chance to get lost. It sleeps on my bedside table. Friendship, eds, and jewelry!
I'm off to do laundry. Had a female accident while wearing work pants >_<
Note to self......always change as soon as you get home....sleepy crashes happen unexpectedly! Here's hoping the pants can be saved. The soaking in bio-kleen has me hopeful but. Still see faint lines.
.I hate hate FUCKING HATE PERIODS!

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I should comment and let you know that I'm a new follower who loves Ragzig's blog too, and when I saw you randomly comment somewhere I thought she'd came back. I like your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True true, the warcry of the democracy XD

    Omg, my Nana (Mun's mum) has been in and out of hospital more times than I can count. Mum had to pretty much raise her little brother and sister herself since Nana was always in hospital. I have no idea why she's on so many pills, and they mess with them every other month. Her life is like a fucking medical sideshow! D:

    Oooooh, I should paint my nails too! No work for 5 days! ^.^ My hair isn't blue anymore, it's like a dark pounamu colour since I dyed over it. The dye was damaging it really badly, and at the rate stress is causing it to fall out I'd go bald if I tried to keep it blue :'( I just don't feel like me without the blue hair!

    I'm SO SO SO glad my work pants are black!! *Hugs* I've lost many a good pair of PJ pants to the Period Monster. Grrrrr! I hope your pants survive!

    LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for all the hearts <3 XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh periods are just Wrong. God definitely didn't think that one through during the whole creation process.

    Good luck with your laundry! I'm drowning in a pile of my own...

    <3

    ReplyDelete