Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well I got her email response. Sadly, as I expected, she is straight.
She is also so gay-friendly she was shocked when she first found out gay people are persecuted. Her mother ran a community theater for awhile and loves the theater scene and guess where gays hang out? So she has never thought of being gay as something strange. Some people are just gay like some people are left-handed.

I am sad at knowing I shall never have a chance with her.
At the samee time.....knowing she's not interested is a small relief. I can move on withouut guilt. And I did get my chance to tell her how much I respect her.
Still.....
Sigh. :(

In other news, money is so damn tight I had to choose between World of Warcraft and the gym
*cries*
I hope to be back on WoW soon.

Not sure what else to say. I am sad. But I do also feel a bit braver. It was hard to write her. And even harder to hit Send.
Had like 10 chips ahoy.... bad

Not sure what to do now. R is gonna call around 10 or 11 to tell me about his addiction, a game called Minecraft. I'm playing the free-to-play Classic version right now. Looks like legos. It's not bad. I've figured out how to move around, place things and knock them down. Mining is kinda amusing. You can really tunnel into the mountains.
And I just tunnelled down into a place w metal deposits.
And I'm totally lost.
Hey, I found lava.
Got lost again.
Hey let's drill to the bottom of the lake.
Found the bedrock.
Can't find the place where lava and water meet.
But I did find the edge of the world.

So basically a huge-ass island that you build whatever you want on.
Except a roof.
Bored now. Might be more fun in the full veersion. And it's a lot cheaper than WoW.
Ofc....so is Farmville or so I'm told.
And Samantha Ronson plays Farmville ^_^

Gonna go listen to some music. I should probably work on that disaster of a room. I have clean clothes in trash bags because I have nowhere else to put them at the moment.

7 comments:

  1. YOU RULE.

    Not only were you brave enough to hit send, you were awesome enough to choose the gym over WoW.

    There aren't many who can say they would do either of those things. And you actually DID them!

    Those cookies were well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post just made my day.
    You're amazing :]
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh haha that mini game-flash made me laugh, I need to get a new wow card too! I haven't been on in foreeever T.T
    *hug* it's good you finally got closure with her, and heck, you could email back and maybe start a friendship with her :) good luck with whatever you choose!
    Exercise those cookies off girly! Remember you don't need a gym for good old fashion pushups and leg lifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. farmville=game crack for the masses
    i refuse to play it keeps freezing my computer but my mom is all about it: "c'mon add me as a neighbor you don't have to do anything just add me"
    ha ha
    it's good you wrote the e-mail even if it was hard like you said you can now move on it's one less thing to worry about

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG NOT MINECRAFT!! NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go watch the Zero Punctuation review for it :D Yahtzee is amazing!

    Awww, suck! By YAY she's not gonna avoid you like a leper! :D

    Have a good weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. My room is messy as fuck... Some of my friends have known me for like 5 or 6 years and have never seen my room clean... So I know how the messy room thing works.
    Sorry about the straight girl. Rejection sucks.
    You'll get through it =] Promise.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it didn't work out with girl, but hey at least you tried. If you hadn't, you always have wondered "what if." And that just means she isn't the right one for you. <3

    Did you ever see the South Park World of Warcraft episode? It's one of my favs. :D I suck at those video games--I always die in less than a minute. Even Farmville, I had to just give in and set all my animals wild...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete