Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Late last night the monthly bleeding started. It's early. I wondered why my willpower was being drained so quickly. I wasn't doing anything strenuous. I was barely restricting. And what little restricting I did do was thrown to the wind at lunch today. At least I know why.
Got Star Trek: Voyager playing. I always did adore Janeway. And I adore Seven of Nine, and not just for her hotness. She's got a brain and that uber-Zen thing going on that amuses me so much. I still prefer T'Pol but Seven is such a close second that sometimes they are neck and neck. Hmmmm that's a nice image.
Not really sure what else to say here....brain not exactly fully functional. And the current Voyager episode is some time travel thing....I hate time travel storylines. And this one in particular one is very annoying. Already Seven has died. The episode is called Relativity and I do not like. Apparently she gets "recruited" several times. Ugh and ugh.
My cat senses I don't feel well. Or maybe she's curious about Mom's chili. Which is very spicy btw.
T'Pol and Seven also have strong loyalties to their captains.
Episode over. The cuteness of the Janeway-Seven interactions made it bearable. I'm with Janeway...I hate the very idea of time travel.

In room now. Very tired. Damn period.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, wanted to let you know I decided (finally >.<) it was time to pick up and post on Seeking En-light-enment. Ganna join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.storylinelinepress.com/search/In+Honor+of+Regzig
    Just found that, wasn't sure what it was so I thought I'd share..

    ReplyDelete