Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wheeeeee! Mich has confirmed she sent everyone the same necklace! I hope you kept one for yourself, Mich! You gotta be included in the JEWELRY! Friendship, love and JEWELRY! Heeeeeee

I have vague memories of those old Best Friend necklaces. I grew up in a cave and I never had anyone to share those necklaces with. So when I thought we all had the same necklace my brain when to the friendship pearls in the opening scenes of First Wives' Club.

Foodwise today was a disaster. Fucking chips ahoy addiction! Why'd I have to go and eat those? Moron. Hey,being fat is fun!
Body: ummm... No it is NOT! Bleh!
If not for my damn sugar addiction today would have been marginally ok. 100cals of applesauce (I got motts cups to use up) for breakfast. And I took my B vitamins and omega-3 pills yay me :) My protein shake and an 80cal mini bar for lunch. And a 300cal TV dinner with a cup of milk @80cal.. then I fell asleep and woke up just after midnight. Hungry. Had a fiber one bar (gotta finish those up too) and just now finished a can of tuna. My kitty enjoyed me sharing a bit :)
Cal counts a bit high, ok very high, but after a week straight of daily binges I am just trying to step down without throwing my body into shock. Trying to step the carbs down too. I remember how rarely I felt hungry when I did manage to get into ketosis, so I want to get there again . Fucking sugar addiction. I also want to protect what little muscle I have, to lose the fat without losing the muscle. Feel a little hungry right now, mostly thirsty. I've got these 10cal drink powder packets that are glucosamine chondroitin supplements. My brother, who is so damn athletic now he has done 2 triathlons, says the supp will help my ankles. My little ankles often hurt. They're probably just pissed at carrying all this weight.
I was happy to find the supp as a drink mix tho. I hate taking pills. And this gets more water in me. And it has a lemony lime flavor that reminds me of flat Mt Dew. Not as good a taste as real Mt Dew but palatable and better for me. And it goes fizzy like alka-seltzer for awhile. You're supposed to wait until the bubbles stop.
Weighed myself. More than I wanted but less than I was afraid of. Seems I've maintained same weight for a month. Sigh, but better than gaining. Fucking plateaus. Why are the 160s so hard to break through for me? Grrrr...
Wow my supp drink is doing the trick. I don't know why it makes me feel so full. It's only 10cal. I know that a cal-containing liquid takes longer to go thru the stomach than plain water does tho.

Am thinking of joining PrettyThin. I've heard so much about it, some good and some less so, and I'm curious. And I read the About Me that the guy running it posted. And it's kinda cool how he is trying to keep it going after the founder couldn't. He seems to be one of the few non-ED people who is actively trying to understand. And not patronize us. And I want to support that. So I'm thinking about joining.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad i'm not the only one who includes their cat at meal time. Idk about yours but mine will eat anything but then everyone looks at me weird..it's like what! if she want my chicken let her have some!

    There's a new reeses chips ahoy that i've banned from my house. definitely stay away from those damn devil cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEPPPPPPPPPP I learned we're wearing the same necklace and had to comment, I never had anyone to do the best friend necklace thing with either, omg I feel like a giddy first grader xD now going back to read the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I totally can't wait to get my necklace now!!! I want to put the little heart on my Pandora necklace next to the bead that represents you guts, but I'll probably wear the heart necklace until it falls off me XD

    Lol, I think I killed them on WoW too. Bipedal and four-legged. (Tauren starting zone has you grinding these weird little boar-men, right?) But still, that is what I am on the inside. Butt-ugly and dangerous to be around!

    I don't know what the deal is with animals. Mostly they get de-sexed before puberty, so I don't know. The case with human females is amenorrhea caused for whatever reason puts you at extreme risk of osteoporosis. Something about calcium leeching speeding up, I think. Doctors here start jumping all over you for osteoporosis after you go through menopause (Probably coz we stop making so much estrogen then >.<)
    I found some articles for you:
    http://www.eatingdisorderexpert.co.uk/OsteoporosisAndEatingDisorders.html
    http://www.caringonline.com/eatdis/topics/osteoporosis.htm
    http://www.bulimia.com/client/client_pages/osteo.cfm
    I think the trick is lots of calcium and Vit.D and staying just on this side of no-flow-land. (Ugh, I wish I didn't have to bleed every month!)

    I'm on Pretty Thin, but I don't go on often :( No time! Good luck breaking the plateau <3

    ReplyDelete