Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ahhhh nice warm comfy bed. Fleece and heat and purrsy kitty beside me. I gotta forgive her for pissing on my scale cuz she's so sweet and soft fur and cute and she doesn't like to see me sad. Ha! Maybe that's why she peed on the scale... cuz the number on that scale was bumming me out! The new scale is up on the top shelf in cupboard... and she's already giving it the side-eye awww my lil sweetie.
Anyway here I am and I can't sleep. Probably because I slept too late today (yesterday at this point) I am sleeping in some black pants I found. I thought they were sweatpants by their drawstring.. but they are made of thin and yet sturdy linen. They are insanely comfy even tho they do give me polterwang (I love that word... always makes me smile and I describes certain clothing situations so well!)
So here I am... trying to fall asleep. Calm piano stuff on playlist. I envy my cat her ability to fall asleep so easily
Ok... foodwise I ate a 350cal tv dinner and was seen. Also had a few bites of those almond joy pieces (you know like reeses pieces only almond joy) and a few york peppermint pieces. I prefer the york. Not sure of exact intake but I still had no appetite so I didn't eat much. I sometimes feel what seems to be a very brief hunger pang but it's so fleeting I can't fully tell. Still crazy thirsty. Still retaining water. Ugh wish this would hurry up and be done with.
Probably gonna read the old EGS comics on phone here until I'm ready to sleep. I looooves Ellen and Nanse. Ellen and Nanase forever! If the author ever separates those two then I am done with that comic! I do adore all the couples... all the characters actually.. but of course I'm gonna adore the girl-girl couple. Anyway they are at egscomics.com if anyone is curious. I admit the storylines range from silly to ridiculous but I like silly and I have totally come to love the characters. Also... Ellen and Nanase forever!
(And just for fun.. I'm gonna trim my bangs a bit and wear my hair in a Nanase-esque ponytail. She didn't have that hairstyle very long but I think it would look cute on me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment