Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

On oct 6 I made a post that showed a bit if what I find thinspiring... and part me drooling over another woman.
According to the blogger stats page... my blog was last viewed on oct 6 at 16:00 hours.
I can't help but wonder if there's a connection there... or if it's just coincidence.
Sigh.

On the weight front I have been slowly but steadily dropping this week. I am now 10lbs lighter than I was when I started this blog, so clearly the blog helps. Nearly half of that weight loss was within the past week and 3/4s... just under two weeks.
That crazy calorie cycling idea seems to be working for me. I am worried about losing muscle though. I feel weaker.
Of course the weight loss means it's time to redo the BMR. Looks like my baseline is going to drop just a wee to 1700. I kinda like having the Eat days be in the 1800-1900 range as those are the days I am seen the most by friends and fam... so I'm gonna keep that and take the Burn days (scheduled on the days I work) down to a limit of 600. And if I can manage less than 600 hell yea I'm gonna go for less.

Beyond that... not much to say. Over a month to drop 10lbs? Seems kinda slow?

Hate the boss btw. I am losing my 2 fave asst. Managers and the incompetent store boss is staying.
Oh... and christmas eve is not considered a holiday. He does the schedule and we're just being expected to show up.
I hate working in retail.

4 comments:

  1. hey sweetie, just found your blog
    people do seem to like thinspo haha
    if you're looking for more views/followers comment comment comment lol that's the best way to get your name out there. You have to show people you care to get care.
    The slow drop is probably from the high intake :/ I know that's not really cool to hear but.. it's true. Your body is going to get weirded out a bit at first but it'll be easier if you reduce slowly, I'm down to doing between 200 and 400 a day now and I'm hoping to reduce that 400 to a 300 by next month. Be careful about WHAT you're eating too. Fruits and veggies all the way baby! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like using the Blogger counter, despite the fact that they preach you should use no other. I view the blogs I follow with Google Reader and I don't think it counts those views as hits. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! thank you so much for the lovely comment :)
    just remember- 10lbs may not seem like much, or 'slow' but at least you are changing, you are losing weight no matter what the speed and for that you should be happy!
    you're going to be so beautiful <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete