Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well I vanished over the weekend. Yea and the self control vanished too. Don't wanna remember everything I stuffed my face with this weekend. Taco Bell (2 chalupas! I love chalupas too much!) And a big sandwich w cup of soup at Red Robin (way overpriced for the food being only decent) ad the rest of my m&ms. Maybe I should be glad the coconut m&ms were a limited edition thing. Can't buy any more!
And *this* is how I've started the race to get as thin as possible before Halloween. Fabulous.
Spent the weekend hanging w R and his gf, hence all the food. We were going around town looking for costume stuff. All I had was a wig called Bad Fairy that I really like. The actual costumes in the stores are for women with bigger boobs and smaller waists than me. My options right now are going thru my old role-play dresses and hope that I have one that still fits, or dig out an even older faceless phantom robe I picked up on clearance years ago cuz for some reason I liked the idea of hiding the fact that I'm female.
Actually... I have another option. Before my mom retired she did plays and musicals every year for like 20 years. She says she got rid of a lot, but if I know her she kept her medival costumes. She'd had to make those herself after all. Maybe i'd find something going thru her old stacks.
I wonder if I could still find the sparkly red flapper dress too? Hope she still has most of her stuff.
Wow I'm tired. Still got some shit to do before bed!

2 comments:

  1. lol have fun finding a costume, I hope you end up with something you like! =D I can't wait to finish mine and show it off ^.^ even if I am a little scared to xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pig out weekends suck >.< I had one too.. we'll get back on track though! We can do it :)
    Thanks for the advice about the severed leg :p I'll remember that
    lol really, thanks for making me smile

    ReplyDelete