Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ugh.. and ugh. Will I never learn? Probably not.
Well my digestive system is yelling bloody murder at me. I intended to hit the gym today. Instead I'm stuck sitting in the bathroom. Too. Much. Junk. Food.
My poor intestines are all like "wtf is going on? This is not real food!" And taking what little nutrition my weekend bingefest had and pushing the garbage out as quickly as possible.
Haven't eaten all day. Haven't been hungry either. I didn't take a single laxi... did nothing that would artificially create the painful cramping and grossness that I'm suffering today. My poor body is just that annoyed with me.
It's been hard just trying to drink enough water. I feel shitty. (Heh. Bad joke.)
At some point I'm gonna take an ensure knockoff. It's a whopping 250cal but has sooo many vitamins and minerals and it's never made me sick. Even when I had the flu I could keep it down. When I drink these cans it's usually because I feel so sick that they're the only nourishment I take in.
Several times the cramping was so bad I almost threw up. I hate throwing up. To this day I have never stuck my fingers down my throat. I refuse. I'd rather exercise it off. At least then I have a chance at gaining muscle.

On the bright side I did get to try avocado this weekend. It's not so bad. Creamy and kinda blah.. like a strange veggie cheese. I don't really like how it tastes by itself but the taste dissappears easy when it's mixed with other stuff.

You know what would really be nice?
If my damn cat would realize that having all 4 paws in the litterbox does NOT mean that her fat ass is in the litterbox too! Ewwwww!!

5 comments:

  1. it might be the vitamins you are taking- when i took vitamins that would happen
    and ohh i love avocado! especially on toast :P
    get well soon gorgeous
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your stomach problems, those are the worst!! i hope you feel better soon!

    what is the ensure knockoff you drink? i usually drink carnation instant breakfast (sugar free), which with a cup of milk is only 150 calories total and has the nutrients you need, blah blah

    and lol@your cat. i love them, but can't have one due to my bf/roomie's allergies :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone in your search for a fellow ED queer chick. Dar she blows -- or lack thereof given my preference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god the cat thing just made me laugh so hard I forgot my response to the rest. Sis you can't do that to me, add something random and hilarious at the end and everything else goes flying out of my head xD damn you adhd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww hope you feel better soon! i do that too sometimes...eat so much crap that i feel physically ill for a day after.
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete