Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well I just completely f*cking dissappeared. And it's only gonna get worse cuz I'm working like a beast this whole week. Damn job (retail for those who don't know) is doing the xmas conversions. The entire store is being redone to be stuffed with xmas gift sets and lights etc and all the "repacks" (read: leftovers from last xmas and who knows how many years beofre) are coming out of the stockroom rafters and as much normal stuff is being shoved up to get xmas on the floor. Retail has no understanding of actual Christmas. Us poor workers get scheduled as if Christmas Eve is just another day. I bet the corporate execs get the days off. Fuckers.
So I call it xmas when I'm referring to work.

Anyway.. had a blast at halloween party fri night. None of my dresses fit so I just used a white blouse with a black skirt and a big cross with the Bad Fairy wig. Kinda doing an anime-schoolgirl thing but peeps thought I looked like Abby from a tv show. R showed me some pics of the character so I take the comparison as a compliment.
Maybe I should get cable someday XD ever since tv went digital I don't get many channels. My receptions sucks worse than ever.
I also ate like a pig at the party and didn't care. It was a party. Mum made spaghetti tonight tho and pasta may taste good but it's just white bread in sauce as far as nutrition goes. And then I finished the candy I was given at the party.
And another bag of turkey jerky. I think I'm addicted. Is there a 12-step for this?
And I just realized my eyeshadow is still on from work. Crashed in my makeup again... that's bad. Bad Honor! Take better care of my skin!

So Nov 1st is nearly here and stillhungryforchange.blogspot.com does exist and my baby sis. Is probably gonna be going crazy because I am just that technologically inept. I am also a bit nervous because I haven't fasted in *years*.
The most recent "fasst" was so short I'm not sure if it counts. A number of church youth groups do something called the 30 Hour Famine. They meet up late afternoon for charity work, sleep overnight at the church without dinner. Go do more charity work without breakfast or lunch and have a late pizza party dinner. Maybe best to start small like that?

Anyway I neeeeed zzzz and to figure out how to get baby sis on the author list.

2 comments:

  1. Abby from NCIS? You must have looked HOT!

    I crashed in my makeup, too. Sometimes it just can't be helped.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always best to start small and work your way up.
    And YES I'm going insane over here! lol I sent you my email, hurry hurry hurry :p

    ReplyDelete