Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wtf am I doing up?? Stayed up all night. Again. Grrrr this is a huge part of why I'm fat. Late night eating = weight gain! Why do I have to be such a night owl?
Sigh. Moving on.

Looks like Hungry For Change is truly gone :(
This has me very sad. Hungry For Change really helped reenforce a sense of community. I'm tempted to try to start one myself but I don't know how. And also i'd want some help running it. Am also thinking it would be cool to have a History Tab (Herstory? :) because anas are a community and like many other minority communities our history is often buried.
Just a few thoughts. Gonna try to sleep since tomorrow (today) is gonna be looooong.

2 comments:

  1. is hungry for change gone?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I found it and did the last fast then it was gone :/ made me sad, I'd totally help though if you wanted to start one, I've really thought about it too. I'll leave my email as a comment, delete it then send me an email & we can talk about doing that if you want?
    Oh and your comment made me smile, I read it like five times and every time I was smiling harder till I thought my face was going to bust xD Big Sis! *hug* =D

    ReplyDelete