Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Here I sit at the end of an Eat day. Not too bad. Actually a lil hungry already. I did finish the rest of the truffles (ha now they can't tempt me anymore) and soon the sugar crash will send me to sleep. Beyond that not much to say. I was damn lazy today.
It seems I am unable to upload anything from phone soooo I did manage to find the original source of one of my thinspirational pics. Yes it's Samantha Ronson and she might be horrified if she knew about my thoughts on this pic. Or maybe she'd just be embarassed. Anyway..

This is an example of my dual reactions. I am jealous of sam's figure here. I wish my tummy was that flat! (I hate her hair tho.. too short... I like her in chin-length bobs)

And my other reaction... I wanna kiss that tummy! (And possibly work my way down... *slaps self HARD*)
Being gayelle does complicate things sometimes :)
The link to the pic -- http://twitpic.com/byjww

To answer a comment... sadly I have no idea where Ana Regzig is and it makes me sad. I am still inspired by her and chose my ana name in an effort to honor her. Ana Regzig was right in how we all feel alone in our quests for perfection. I felt alone. She was also right in how we're actually many people strong and we need to know about each other even if it's just via these anonymous blogs. She totally understood the need for anonymity and showed how to balance that with the need for support. I hope she's ok wherever she is and that it would make her smile to see she is remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment