Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow my sleep pattern is all fucked up. I'm tired and sleepy when the sun is up and peppy when the moon is out. What the flying fuck. Was down 4/10 of a pound but dunno if it counts as a morning weight when I didn't get up til well past noon. The weight loss has seriously slowed now that I'm not dropping the retained water anymore. The "week" is quickly ending so weight should be fluctuating less. Yay?
My drugstore dot com order arrived! Yay! Got plenty of go greens now. I have really come to depend on my "green protein" mix of chocolate-flavored whey protein powder with half a go greens packet. I also got one box of each lipton cup o soup that drugstore.com had. Some have more protein for fewer calories than others but each is under 100cals per serving and each is one serving per lil packet so it's like the soup at hand but cheaper and a bit more environmentally friendly. Where I am the soup at hand was on sale for a dollar each... the normal price is $2 for one soup at hand... $2 for one serving. The lipton is $2 for 3 or 4 servings depending on which flavor you get. So yea... hoping I like them.
Not much else to say. Am pissed I slept the day away. My intake yesterday was above my desired limit but I guess I didn't do too much damage.

Been thinking about Hungry for Change. They suggest using a piece of jewelry or clothing and seeing is as a symbol of the cause you're fasting for. It took some digging but I found an old rainbow cross a gay girl gave me long ago. It's a simple rainbowy piece of cross-shaped plastic on a short red cord but it means a lot to me. The cord was even measured out so the cross would hang right above my heart. Still get teary-eyed when I think about it.

Actually tried fasting yesterday. A simple one-day to see if I could. It was easy at work with all those obese customers plopping around. But a few hours after I got home I ate. Yes I was seen but still... sigh.
Ok... if I'm gonna be awake all damn night again tonight then let's at least get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment