Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

I feel so siiiiiick. And I have no one to blame but myself.
The 65cal protein and go ggreens from earlier was followed by an 80cal soup at hand... and that should have been it. But nooooo.. @8pm the painkillers fully kicked in. No more cramps. Some small hunger and Huge chocolate craving. Had some popppycock. More york and almond joy pieces... two russel stover coconut cream chocolate pumpkins... a baby ruth bar(yuck!)
And 3 lil white chocolate truffles (my fave)
I deserve to feel sick. Am lying in my nice warm bed hoping I don't throw up. I had no milk during this horrid binge. Should go get a cup as it always settles my stomach.
And I am not buying any more chocolate unless it's those expensive truffles. They cost too much to buy often and they taste truely divine. Now That is a proper splurge.
Especially since earlier today I dropped more money on a drugstore dot com order to get more go greens. Those things are not cheap either. I don't have the money to waste buying chocolate that I only kinda like! Halloween is not far away! If I don't have to work then I wanna look GOOD for the party! It doesn't matter how cheap the on-sale chocolate is! If I don't absolutely love it then I need to resist. Think of my costume.
Think of avoiding diabetes! What the hell is wrong with me? Bad bad bad! Ugh! So disgusted with myself! I wasn't even very hungry! I should have at least gone the cereal route! But no instead I had to risk my life by shooting the blood sugar up!
I need to go to bed earlier. These sugar binges seem to happen late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment