Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Well today was an utter crap day. I mean yea ok "cheat day" but still... damn. Isn't there a rehab for chocoholics? Ok I'm depressed.
But tomorrow will be better. Can't stuff my face while working retail.

Totally meandering off-topic... I'm wondering if it would be ok to send Samantha Ronson a fanletter. I know she lost her dear Cadillac awhile ago and she loves that dog. Long story short: some teeny dog with a napoleon complex got into a fight with caddy and caddy being much bigger... badness happened. Sam doesn't have caddy anymore and I honestly don't know where caddy is. I'm pretty sure she's alive tho since no humans were hurt. Cadillac has never hurt a human.
But I know how i'd feel if my dog was taken away and couldnt be with me anymore.
But maybe she'd be freaked?
I don't really have a definite place to send it either. Allido Records (her bro Mark's group) doesn't seem to have a snailmail! The internet stalkers (yes I feel shame that I talked to them) gave me an apt complex in LA called Empire West and that's my best guess.

Aren't I a bit old to do a fanletter? Does fandom have an expiration date?
Sigh... I don't know. It's just that many of her songs have meant a lot to me over the years and her blogs and twitter have introduced me to other songs that I really like.. and she's openly said she's unhappy and misses her dog and i'd really like to try to make her smile even if just for a few seconds.

Oy... I'm too old for this shit.

1 comment:

  1. are you really??? i'm 24 and i'm actually thinking of sending something all the way to my favorite band in japan... good question though i wonder myself when it comes to age.
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete