Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ok then... so can I hit 1900? Oh yea... do I feel gorged? A bit... yea..
Eating like that is probably how I got overweight.. that baked potato w sloppy joe meat and sour cream was good tho. And at least I didn't gorge on chocolate. Small good there. Actually didn't have any chocolate at all... so now I can tell myself "see? You can live without chocolate".
Anyway... I noticed that I have followers again. Hiiiii! I had one follower but she left... and now I have 2 new ones. And Opera Ghost (gauntvisage.blogspot.com... no he doesn't follow my blog but I wanna give a shoutout cuz he found a handy tool) posted a blog of his own that links to a very handy calorie deficit calculator. I used it of course.. and a 1800 baseline will give me a modest deficit but I think I want a bigger deficit.
Anyway... stayed up all friggin night playing computer games for the first time since that puter virus.. and then glanced over a few gossip sites. My fave is Dlisted he makes me laugh. I also like how he's not lesbophobic like a lot of gay male gossip writers. One gay male gossiper is so lesbophobic I boycott his site and won't even mention his name.
But I like dlisted. Even when I disagree with him I still laugh.

The bad part about being awake all this time is morning hunger pangs and today's a Burn day. Got my trusty protein powder is my equally trusty blendeerbottle and it does lower the pangs to a nagging whisper rather than a roar. And I am sleepy! I go in late and get off work late so guess it won't hurt to sleep later than usual. Beyond that not much to say...
Oh.. need to get a new scale. Damn cat... either I weigh 80 lbs or my cat killed my scale with her acidic kittypiss. I figure it's the cat. So I need a new scale. Guess I'll get a digital. Might as well. Just must not store it on the floor!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I invested in my scale. I was mad that I spent $45 but I figured it would be worth it. Digital is super cool and really accurate. You should go for it. [:

    ReplyDelete