Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ugh and ow... well the bleeding finally started.
That's probably why I'm down a whole pound and a half. Dumped some of the water I've been retaining. Ugh.. this is really the sucky part about being female. My daily weights will only be accurate ffor about half the month. The water weight fluctuations screw up the other half.and I need motrin like now. Cramping sucks. Kills the appetite tho. I put some protein powder and half a go greens in my waterbottle and called it a meal. About 65cals. And I haven't even started it. I will have to drink some milk with the motrin or it will upset my stomach and I'm in enough pain damnit. In pain an very tired. Just wanna sleep all day. At least I don't work til tomorrow.
And that right foot is hurting again. Sigh.
Found Hungry for Change. (Hungryforchangefast.blogspot.com I think) and I really like that idea. I haven't fasted in years tho... unless you count the very short fasts when damn bleeding kills mmy appetite. That seems like cheating. And wow I'm tired. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment