Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Intake was pretty good today... my protein drink and then a single sausage patty with cheese for my one meal.
Then I got suckered in to 3 lil cookies and half an oreo brownie. The cookies wouldn't have been so bad but that huge brownie was like 47 carbs. Sigh.
Now I'm sitting on my ancient personal computer that can't handle the internet... and I'm playing the very first Sims game.
And a sims fire broke out and someone died and that's when the game froze. I guess my sims can't have fire alarms? What made the freeze? Can't even cntrl alt delete out of this. Wtf? What's funny is the in-game songs on the sim stereo are still happily moving along. I also hear the winds from Grim Reaper and the damn fire alarm. And ofc the fire.
Maybe I just have too many Sims visiting. Too much for the processer. Lemme give you a hint how old this comp is.... 18 gig hard drive. TOTAL.
And my poor comp is trying so hard to shut down. I finally just pressed the on/off switch.
Wow... it finally shut down sims and I've got 46 separate task managers up and running? Wtf my poor old puter! And puteer finally was able to shut down. Poor thing. It has no internet... no downloads... I have fan-made sims items but I've had them for years. Ok... letting it take its time booting up. I like playing the original sims... it's an electronic doll house, with dolls that can move by themselves. I tried Sims2 on the big family computer a few years ago and I did have fun. The aging got me down tho. Dolls don't grow old and die. And my bro has Sims3 and wow it looks complicated. So I stick with the original.
Besides... the original is all this ancient comp can take... and even then I get problems.
And...back. hoping for no more freezes. And I did remove the fire alarm. I have all the sims1 expansions sooo I can just magic a fire away.

Am really wishing my intake had been lower. Too many carbs. Totally undid the work today.
Costume hunting continues. Haven't found the cute lil black dress I was looking for (not sure if it still fits anyway) but I did find a cute little see thru purple spiderweb cape with maatching gloves. Just dunno what dress to wear it with.
If all else fails I also found the faceless phantom robe I keep as backup for when nothing else fits. It's missing its gloves tho. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. The original Sims is the shiznit, seriously I'm jealous!!!
    Stay strong
    muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. never got into sims for some reason, my best friend is obsessed though lol
    costume problem stinks :/
    ahh I need to get off my ass and finish making mine! I hope you get it solved soon~!
    stay strong sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete