Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Well I am thoroughly pissed at myself. Had my 65cal drinkmix at work... just the one throughout the day.. and come home and had just a piece of salisbury steak and a few cherry tomatoes. A little annoyed at eating most my cals so late but otherwise pretty happy.
Then I fucked up again. Damn chocolate cravings. Why am I so weak? Had some truffles.. like 9.. and then poppycock! I am not buying poppycock ever again. It's fucking addicting. Can't stop with just a few bites oh no. And then of course I crashed off the sugar less than an hour later. So here I am. Awake at dark o'clock in the morning with a fucked up sleep schedule yet again. Sugar-crash naps only last a couple hours... then I bounce awake and can't get back to sleep for several more hours. Stupid stupid stupid! Oh and guess what? Turns out BOTH my parents are Type 2 diabetic! And yet here I sit with sugar crashes. Idiot! Imbecile!
Well when I woke up from the crash I noticed my sink is all stopped up again. So to distract myself today I'll take it apart and try to get it working again. The pipes really need repplacing but I just don't have the money. If I lived on my own I wouldn't even be able to afford my phone. That's just reality for the poorer classes in this economy. Wonder how much money i'd save if I starved? Or hell just cut out the damn poppycock!
Slight rant... I get really pissed at some of the food stamp people in my area. Some of them do work.... and as little as my work pays i'd be on food stamps too if I lived alone.but....
Some of these food stamp peeps seem proud to be lazy!
They come in with super long nails that are all airbrushed and they push buttons with the knuckles because the nails are so long they block the fingertips. How do these women even clean themselves after using the toilet? Yuck! Let alone do anything even resembling a job! And even worse is when you can tell the nails are real and were actually grown out that long because of how they curl randomly all over the place.
And just why do they expect ME to know how many food stamps they have left on their stamp cards? Do your own damn accounting, lazy!
I also wonder how someone supposedly poor on food stamps could be so damn fat. It' always easy to not eat at work because I've got reverse thinspo plopping all over the damn place. Now add those nails to such a fat body and it's no wonder many of those women smell.
Ugh.. and then they use food stamps and it's like seriously? My tax dollars are supportting this? Yuck and yuck and damn it how dare they maybe the food stamp program needs an overhaul!
Ok rant over.
I feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment