Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

On one hand today was a bit carbalicious... on the other hand I still didn't eat as much as I thought I would. Today I had 2 bowls of cereal with milk, 2 bowls dry, a sausage ppatty (I guess it wasn't fully cooked the day it made me sick) some turkey jerky (hoping work gets some more in soome) some cashews, the 4 lil cookies mom brought home, a couple cups of milk and 5 white chocolate truffles. What's weird is how I slowly went thru the truffles over an hour or so.

In the good news bank, that Pill Glide seems to be a real miracle. I'm using 1 spray for each pill but it works. I wonder if I could get 2 pills per spray? Dunno gonna have to try it sometime. Cuz the pill glide is like $7-8 dollars for each little 1oz bottle. There are lipsticks that are cheaper. Again tho...I admit it's really working well for me.
My stomach still doesn't like taking vitamins when it's empty tho. So either way I need something breakfast-y. Perhaps I should reverse my dosing schedule. After all most breakfast cereals are fortified. And taking the swallow pills as night would be smooth transition. Taking them in the morning means going down to eat and then coming back up. But they'd fit nicely when I'm. Settling in my room for the night. Hmmmm...it would also allow for a small dinner, making it easier to front my calories. These swallow pills don't require a full stomach, just can't have an empty stomach. I was able to keep them all down even when my breakfast was nothing more than the lil 100cal applesauce cup I swallowed them with.
I think I have a new experiment.
When I can get to it... judging by what time it is here now.. huge chance I'll oversleep and not get to test this til day after tomorrow. I really think eating carbs makes it hard for me to settle down. The high-protein dinners make it easy to STAY asleep. With carbs it's like I crash asleep but am up again like 5 hrs later.

And that's all I have to say right now. Gonna go try to sleep a bit.

2 comments:

  1. with the pills i would drink like two swallows of soy milk (can be substituted with the real thing) and then i wouldn't get sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats the spray stuff? sounds good! haha for the vitamins i suggest a smoothie- not so many cals as a regular breakfast and will help with the vitamins
    sweet dreams gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete