Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going thru the cal count today I did hit just over 900. Mainly because of the damn reese cups. A mere 2 cups is 210cals. Without them i'd have been mid-800s (maybe lower but not sure about the sloppy joe count). I put sloppy joe overtop of my veggies.. raw veggies at that. Wanted the protein but didn't measure very well. My bad.
So 900 is doable... we'll see about 1900. If I can't do it without feeling like I'm gorging then screw trying that for a week. I'll shrink the baseline that very night. I don't mind feeling a little hungry. It means everything is working.
Now if only I could conquer the damn sweet tooth. The lil pastillines do help a lot.. but sometimes I just want chocolate! Ugh!
If nothing else... dumping the belly fat = lot less back pain.
I must have an unconscious death wish. Off to do some crunches and basic pilates before bed.and meditating on how diabetes runs in the fam. Lose. Weight lose weight. Lower weight = longer life. Better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment