Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sigh.. ok.. and here's the reason I was looking at Vikki Hensley... I went on my ancient computer looking for that story because I thought her inspiring example would help me get back on track.
Also read thru Regzig's entire blog again. Just what is my problem? What the hell is my deal? Ana Regzig can go on 500 cals in a day yet I have trouble staying below 1000? Do I want to become diabetic? Do I enjoy being in pain? I am not supposed to be this damn heavy!
Ugh.. well over 3000cals today. Depression starving seems to have given way to depression eating. This. Is. Not. Ok.
I even took a picture of a quarter resting on my wrist, just to show myself how small my bones really are. Even at 30lbs overweight. I am not build to be this size. End of discussion! I need to crack down!
I've got an Allure mag here, sept 2010 issue, and page 124 starts the article "Model Weight" which is about a woman's super fast and life-changing weight loss journey. I am intrigued by the "chemistry game" that is mentioned but not well described. And Sorrenti's book doesn't come out for awhile. But there are some tidbits... like making all your own food and packing it to take with you. No eating out. No fast food. Instead you carry around lots of plastic containers with the food you made yourself inside. And some days the lady in the article drinks up to a gallon and a half of water per day. Actually reading thru again I think calorie cycling may be a part of the diet... but not all of it. Still.. it gives me an idea to run with. Between this and optimus-ana. I am plotting some ideas out. I've actually never tried to plan my own diet before. I just followed some random track for a book or something. But other people's diets don't work for me. So back to reading Regzig and studying her plans.. and reading other blogs and looking for how they put their plans together.
I am very grateful for this learning opportunity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment