Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

In Honor of...

A few months ago i found the blog Dying to Be Thin by Ana Regzig. By then it was already old and apparently abandoned. That didn't stop me from reading it from start to finish, and then backwards.. and then both over and over.
It was an inspiration and a soul-healing experience... she put my own thoughts into words often.
I'm still not sure where I fit into the ED scale... i just know I'm nervous writing this because of family in the room. And I don't know how long they'll be distracted by their movie so yea... if i want to hide.. that says something.
Later...




Honor

3 comments:

  1. That was the first blog I read as well! It's also the one that inspired me to get started with a blog of my own. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want her back :( Does anyone know where she's been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So late to the party... I adore her blog and shall read yours now too

    ReplyDelete