Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today could have been a good day.
When I got off work i'd only taken in 160 cals. Add a 350 tv dinner (that I made sure I was seen eating). And some milk I was only 660ish.
Then the mom came home and the nagging started. And was incessant.
What about school. When am I graduating. Why aren't I driving yet. Dammit change the litterpan. What am I going to do with my life.

To be fair, the damn cats actually *rippped up* the liner I had taped down then they shit directly on my carpet. They ripped up the plastic I taped down around the pan. I tried to keep it clean. The pan itslef was barely used.

And I don't know what I want to do with my life. And the more she nags the more stressed I get. I binged to damn near 2000cals today. Or maybe over. Hell I don't know. And all after 9pm. Fuck. Am currently fighting the urge to eat more.

At least I have tomorrow off. Finally. Want to take long walk in this gorgeous autumn weather. Will hit gym at some point. I infinetly prefer the gym showers. Water pressure!

Thurs is next workday. So it can be a burn day. With any luck I'll be able to skip dinner which would keep the planned calorie count at 160. Hmmm... I'll add another green packet for dinner. So 190. My first sub-200 day if I can do it. If I can get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment