Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

mobile posting sucks

Seriously... if I make a mistake there's no way to go back and correct it. There's no way to move within a text box either... so if some how the text shifts... I can't get back to the end to keep typing. There is no scroll bar to help me.
Anyway... hate my job and wish I could work fewer hours. Looks like I don't have any classes this term tho. Sigh. I want more time to myself. Well maybe with this many hours I qualify for health insurance? But don't I have some money taken out of my paycheck for that? My work schedule and my gym's business hours don't line up very well. I'm a night owl and besides I want to work out *after* work to burn off the stress. Not to mention going home and bed after using the gym's dreamy hot tub and showers. Sigh. Gym before work means having to rush. Gym after work means I don't have to keep an eye on the time. Maybe I should look into that trx system I've heard about. But then again... I already have a chinup bar and some resistence bands.
Well... have to get rready to go to the slavewage labor camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment