Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Still depressed as hell. R took me out yesterday to get me distracted from "church" vote and it woked for awhile. Did some shopping and saw the rest of the only mall in my area. Turns out there's a Sephora in there. Rock! R noticed how I do have a mind for brand names after I identified his girlfriend's bra by just peeking at it. How I knew the brand without seeing the tag. He told me maybe I could be a Buyer and he had to explain what that was. Still not sure I understand it either.
He bought me a reeses blizzard at dairy queen which tasted very good. And a cherry limeade from Sonic, also good. Other than that it was bacon cheeseburger w the fam after "church" and a wee bit of ice cream before bed and I was seen eating it. I wasn't eating unless I was with someone.
Still not hungry... just very sad and hurt. I've had enough Health classe to know I should eat something... so had a small 210cal pack of coconut m&ms... my fave. Got a 190cal myoplex lite bar (peanut caramel crisp-super yum) that I'm gonna try to eat before the end of the day.
Stress makes me eat.. but it seems this deep soul-wounded depression kills my appetite. I don't want to do anything except lie here in bed.
Nice day today, chilly without being cold. Sweater weather. About 60 degrees.
Think I'll take a small plastic watter bottle (don't wanna risk losing the blenderbottle) and my phone and keys etc and that myoplex bar and just go wander. Getting out in nature does make me feel better usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment