Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(Later edit: should mention how articles about this lady take the "she is very sick and should be pitied" kind of angle but even with that I think her story is incredible)


Was going thru old computer files and came across a jan 2009 story about another ana saint. You'll have to plug her name into google to find her articles since my ancient computer has no internet.. but from what I can tell she's still alive.. and inspirational. I wish I could have told Ana Regzig about her.
Ana saint Vikki Hensley... who developed anorexia at 12 and currently weighs 5 and a half stone (someone wanna convert that to pounds for dumb american me?)
Vikki is exceptionally bright and ambitious, and dedicated. I seriously have no words.. other than "Wow".

2 comments:

  1. That's 77lbs. Amazing. o: *goes off to Google*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what happened to Ana Regzig?

    ReplyDelete