Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

For breakfast I measured out 3/4 cup of mesa sunrise (an organic cereal I found online)
Ate it dry. No milk.
100 cals
At work I had only the teaberry.. which says on the box that its 20 cals per packet. Only had the one packet.
Drank water after.
Read Ana Regzig during lunch while finishing the teaberry.
Had a microwave dinner at home. 330 cals
Had about a 3/4 cup of cheddar chex mix (premixed bag... I'm not a fan. Prefer the original) so between 130 and 160.
Small cup milk to settle stomach. 80 cals.
I'm not sure why milk settles my stomach, but it does.
So between 660 and 690 cals today.
So under or about 700. Not bad.
Didn't go to gym though. Had full shift at work. Its retail so I'm on my feet and moving a fair amount though. Got my trusty blenderbottle with cold cold water. No added powders til tomorrow. Also have the little pastillines tin. If I were to eat an entire tin it would be 240cals.
But I have no sugar cravings right now. The tin is here in case that changesm. Mostly I'm just thirsty. Probably all the salt in the chex mix.
Bedtime approaches. I have to work the early shift tomorrow. Time to wash face, brush teeth and put a soft lullaby on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment