Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Gee I wish I knew what I weighed this morning... but the scale didn't work. I picked it up to turn it upside down... and a bunch of cat piss came out! How the hell did my cat pee inside my scale?! Especially since there was no trace of pee on the floor around it!?
I guess my cat likes me as I am. Too bad I'm the boss... (well except when it comes to where she pees I guess... yuck!)
So my scale is set up on its side.the dial is moving again at least.
Left my blenderbottle at work... damnit. I can go get it today. Don't work til tomorrow. My hours were cut a bit and I am just fine with that.
Thinking of going to gym but also very tempted to just go outside and wander in this glorious windy weather. I love mid-temp blustery wind days. Makes me think of Scotland for some reason :)
My ancestral home! Would like to visit someday. I'm just descended from peasants... always been poor.. but i'd still like to see the landscape. It looks so austerely beautiful in the pics I've seen.
Foodwise had small bowl of cereal in a big opaque bowl and made sure I was seen eating.
Then had my protein powder in a tall glass of water. Haven't been hungry since.
Must bring bottle home... and not leave it at work again! Ever again. Working on a diet plan but the blenderbottle is a key part of it!

1 comment: