Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

i am weak.

Part is wanting no one asking questions. Part is my own confliction over thin vs muscle. And ppart is how sometimes I just enjoy food. White chocolate is a main weakness. I bet if I ever had sushi that might become a weakness too. Maybe it's good I live in the middle of nowhere.
I ate. Had some cereal and then the new chips ahoy, the heath variety and the reeses variety. I prefer the reeses. At least it wasn't a huge binge. Am already feeling like I could eat more. Not a huge fan of the cookies tho. So those will go to other family members. Am thirsty too. Need a new water bottle. Too much sugar. Sigh. Bad me. Do I WANT to be diabetic or something? Cuz that's where I'm heading at this weight.
At least my package arrived today. Finally! More Green Envy and the new trimberry from the go greens people. A new variety to try.
Another potential problem... I like trying new things. Including new foods. After reading Ana's blog I located some soup-at-hand. The chicken and stars. I need to try it soon so I can get more if I like it before the sale ends. I also found that lipton makes lil Cup O Soup packets that I want to try. Calorie count is higher though. They're not a diet food. But I sooo love hot liquids in cold weather and soup is better than hot chocolate. And it'd be a very easy meal.
Oh wow.. mother nature's monthly gift is on its way... and I do crave more during that time. Must brainstorm ways to cope that won't add pounds.
I don't know what is with the timestamps on these posts. Its after midnight... oh well.
I do wish I didn't have to post mobile so much... but its much more private that way. Tradeoff for the bad spelling and grammar and being unable to fix mistakes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment