Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ok slight correction..

Ok so the new To Go variety I got is actually called trimenergy. Oops.
Oh well... important thing is I got it.
Also got something I forgot I ordered. These adorable little bitty candy tins called La Vie Pastillines. They're little hard candys in adorable pocket-sized tins. 3 pieces is 20 calories and there's a lot of lil pieces. I like the lemon ones best. I bought these tins in a pack of 5 for something like $7 from drugstore (dot) com. I had no idea what they'd be like. I like them. I think I saw a lemon only option so next time I'll get one.
And I do want to give a shoutout to drugstore (dot) com.. I live in a junk food area so the internet shopping is often my lifeline.
And wow these itty bitty candies are really good at killing sweet cravings. I wish I could have told Ana about them. I am now at the point where I want only another glass of water. Granted I had 4 of the tiny things instead of 3 but still... wow. I am happy with this purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment