Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

this site rocks

So I had my long walk and my myoplex bar. Came back and am resting my sore feet while browsing on my lil mobile web.
Found a great site... optimus-ana.blogspot.com
I cannot find the link to follow that blog so just bookmarked it. But had to share! I was thinking about why I should have to choose between being thin and being healthy... because thin really can be healthy. Obesity kills! And obesity kills slowly and it costs money, often paid by us taxpayers when we pay taxes to the welfare funds and medicare etc. Thin is good! But how to be thin without getting sick?
And then I found that site. Happy happy!
I don't know if I'll do the atkins thing... not finding that idea attractive. But the blog has good advice, especially for a blog so small. So wanted to point out that blog, cuz thus far it rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment