Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today was supposed to be a Feed day. Also known as eat lots so metabolism doesn't start thinking that low-cal is the new reality. Basically I'm trying to calorie-cycle. To keep my metabolism from slowing. I'm not sure if I really ate enough... but I don't feel hungry so I'm hoping tha's a good sign.
Between closing last night and opening today... I crashed when I got home and slept the rest of the day away. Now I can't go back to sleep. Oops.

Tomorrow is yet another work day... its also a Burn day. Gonna aim for sub-800. I managed it last time I tried. My secrets are those little to go powder packets... and the fact that I work in retail. I rarely get an uninterrupted break.
Ok must try to sleep or I'll be dead on my feet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment