Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

seeking comfort

Reading Ana Regzig's old words again. How she could fast so easily until 5pm hit then BAM! Hungry!
I know how that feels. I had a late shift today so I lasted until 8 but then I turned into a scavenger bird. Sigh.
Chocolate... I absolutly crave it right now.unquenchably. damn monthly bleeding.
Binges suck. Actually managing to brake a binge halfway thru only sucks a lil less. Still sucks. Damn near ate half the M&Ms bag. Could probably have eaten it all. Then I had an idea. Got 12oz milk (2% no less) and put in a full protein powder scoop. The directions say 1 scoop for 6-8 ozs... I can't even imagine that. It's sooooo rich at 12 oz!. And there are some tiny clumps that won't dissolve because there's not enough milk for it all! It tastes like nesquik to me. (I have a chocolate flavor protein powder... it's made by Body Fortress... cheapest I could find.)

Between the full scoop and the milk I'm probably looking at a good 200cals. But at least the chocolate craving is fading
And honestly... it won't be quite a full scoop next time. I don't like clumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment