Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

sigh

Staying an extra hour at work. Hey its money right? Sigh... so tired. Anyway.

Am trying to avoid about half my bookmarks cuz I am weird about something...

One of my celebrity crushes is Samantha Ronson... and I know she dated lindsay lohan. Here's the weird: from late 2008 to most of 2009 and even early 2010 their relationship was giving me flashbacks of my parents' marriage. Between lindsay's twitter rants and on-camera meltdowns and the broken window in march 2009 and more twitter rants and how linds sent a pap after sam (tmz's vversion is the funniest for that.. but only lilo had a pic from behind sam's car and lilo posted it first as lio tweeted Caught followed by a rant about how sam never mentioned the girls)
Anyway.... it wasn't looking quite right to me. But now lilo's in and out of jail and sam visited her there and at rehab and has RTed some lilo tweets since... I'm hoping this means that lilo is sane or at least closer to sane and sam is not in danger.
I know... none of my business. I just like sam's songs and I want her safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment