Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Came back from my walk and went to my room intending to go to bed. Sadly I got called back out to guard this huge pile of hamburger that ma was cooking up to make a small mountain of sloppy joes for a funeral tomorrow. She had to run out to meet the funeral fam again, some distant relatives.. and I guess she couldn't be bothered to put lids on the meat or something. Half the meat was cooked sooo as my payment for being inconvenienced I had a small bowl of plain hamburger meat. She was not amused heh heh. But I think adding sloppy joe mix spoils the taste. I prefe plain meat.
That was not so bad... but she didn't come back and didn't come back. I finished the ice cream. Fortunatly there wasn't much left but still.
And still she didn't come back. Finally I told her to stop being stupid and I put the food away and went back to bed.
So of course she yelled until I woke up and told me to change the litter box.
Umm... fuck that idea.
I hurt that old foot injury...too much walking? Anyway my right foot is a mass of ppain and is currently wrapped in thermacare and a towel. And I am not getting up for at least 8 hours.
I guess my shoes are bad? They are hand-me-downs but were new when I got them eearlier this year.. they are the correct size.. and they are supposedly designed for people on their feet a lot. So I don't get why they seem to damage my feet. I guess I should have worn my gym shoes but I didn't want them waterlogged. Same with my work shoes. I work tomorrow and didn't want to work in still-damp shoes. Maybe I could switch out these shoes with my work shoes? These supposedly orthopedic knockoffs are maybe better for standing on floors than walking on uneven ground? I dunno... I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment