Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Was 2 lbs down this morning thanks to yesterday. I just don't get hungry during heavy cramping days so I only took in about 300cals.

But today the cramping is nearly gone and I've got hunger hunger hunger instead.
Got my teaberry slim-energy here at work. Its got some caffiene though so I should finish it before 6 or I won't sleep tonight.
Then I'll just refill my blenderbottle with cold water. I'm on the floor (yay! I can walk around!) So I can keep my bottle cold in the work fridge.will try to be sub-800 today. And the less I eat at work, the more "normal-sized" portion I can eat at home where I can be seen.
I miss birth control. I didn't gain weight when I went on it... I gained when I went off it! And I got my skin problems backtoo, tho not as bad as they were when I was younger.
Still... wish I could afford birth control. I'm gay... so its not like I need it to avoid pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment